Launch PT-305 | Update 1: Thank You For Making Day 1 Amazing!
As of this morning, we have surpassed $50,000 in pledges to launch PT-305! Thank you for your phenomenal support—but the campaign is far from over. We still need your help to share this project! If you haven’t already please share with friends and family via email, social media, and word of mouth.
Yesterday we also completely maxed out at the “CDR” $2,500 level so we’ve now upped the limit to 20 as a way of thanking our supporters and inspiring more high-level pledges.
PT-305 is also making quite the buzz around town and across the country. Check out a few of the news hits below:
- Fox News: WWII veterans aim to relive history as PT boat’s restoration nearly complete
- ABC News: WW2 Museum’s PT Boat Nearly Restored; Rides on Lake Planned
- History: Kickstarter Campaign Begins to Return PT-305 to Water
- WWL-TV: WWII Museum begins campaign to restore PT-305 boat
- The New Orleans Advocate: Restored World War II torpedo boat could offer rides on Lake Pontchartrain next year
Let’s keep the momentum going. Thank you, and let’s Launch PT-305!